"Slappy" the family Bronco

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

85yota

TT Motorsports
Nov 18, 2004
Santa Maria, CA
www.tt-motorsports.com
I would take the seal to local napa auto parts store and when I worked there they had a book that had dimensions of seals and such that I used to look up for farm stuff that doesn't have a vehicle application and 99% of the time could find it with a little bit of work. I had numerous farms that would bring in or send back with driver random stuff for me to lookup when I had time to find the correct one. So worth a shot to go to local napa and find someone who knows their shit and will look in a book for you and leave the seal for a day or so.

powa_ranga

Mega Member
Apr 27, 2005
Rocklin
I would take the seal to local napa auto parts store and when I worked there they had a book that had dimensions of seals and such that I used to look up for farm stuff that doesn't have a vehicle application and 99% of the time could find it with a little bit of work. I had numerous farms that would bring in or send back with driver random stuff for me to lookup when I had time to find the correct one. So worth a shot to go to local napa and find someone who knows their shit and will look in a book for you and leave the seal for a day or so.
Tried that exact thing and done it quite a few times, guy behind the counter was less than enthused about doing the leg work, even asked if I could go look and match up parts...big negative

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

partybarge_pilot

Uno mas Cervesa!
May 14, 2004
Boringsville
Easy peasy

Or if you have a Kamman industries or a baring house nearby they will jave them in stock.

Reactions: powa_ranga

partybarge_pilot

Uno mas Cervesa!
May 14, 2004
Boringsville
This one may be correct based on dimensions converted to MM.

68mm Shaft Diameter, 95mm Bore Diameter aka Housing, 10mm Width

I actually find it somewhat enjoyable to find random shit like that. It's how you create bonds with customers and they will come to you for everything after you help them when nobody else could sometimes.
This is 'Merica! Get outta here with that commi talk!

Bur seriously, I have never heard of anyone using metric seals in there hubs.

Reactions: powa_ranga

blackmomba

Nov 19, 2010
buckeye
whats the front set up on the s-crew? also, kick ass build on the bronco . im more bias on the f1 because im trying to buold my 99 ext cab lol

powa_ranga

Mega Member
Apr 27, 2005
Rocklin
whats the front set up on the s-crew? also, kick ass build on the bronco . im more bias on the f1 because im trying to buold my 99 ext cab lol
H&M kit that needs big boy hubs and brakes...King 2.5 coilover/triple bypass and bump.
Thanks for the words about the bronco, unfortunately I sold it but thats ok, much fun will be had with the almighty 4.6 supercrew

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Reactions: blackmomba

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds