Still like your UTV?

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

Threat Motorsports

Threat Motorsports
Aug 15, 2007
www.threatmotorsports.com
Love my Rhino! I have had more fun in it then I ever did with any of my trucks combined. You can go anywhere in them. Not the fastest thing in the world but it gets it on good enough and i can hang with all my buddies for what we do with them. I have never had any issues with mine. I kept the motor pretty stock other then a couple of bolt on upgrades to keep it reliable. I just fill up the ice chest and put gas in it and go. Im selling mine though because I just don't have time too use it and with our new baby boy its going too be a while before he can ride in it anyways. Ill just wait a year or so when he is bigger and pick up another Rhino.

Edit: Pulled the plug on selling it. Its way too much fun..Ill make time too use it!! :D

Last edited:

t6me

OG Member
Oct 20, 2005
Everybody still loving their utvs? Any new spots or upgrayyyds? Looking into a 900

t6me

OG Member
Oct 20, 2005
i love my 900. i will be shredding a few hundred miles on it next week in mammoth and putting some party miles on it this weekend at glen helen! it does everything!
Right on, the 2014 models are being announced sometime this or next month. I'm sure I will be able to get a better price for a 2013. Maybe I'll shoot you a pm when I do!

Racerboy

Flyin' Brian
Sep 30, 2004
San Jose
SXS's have been the main reason my toyota has not been completed. First a Teryx, which was fun, but limited on suspension to go fast in the whoops/desert. Now I have a Can AM Maverick and absolutely love the thing! Yes it cost as much as a very built pre runner, but I can do just about anything with it. I Can travel the desert all day at speed, can take it wheeling and can dune with just about anything. With a little tuning on the 2.5 fox shocks it will be dialed. My buddy is racing his in the PURE series with a bone stock maverick (besides shock tuning) and the machine has been SOLID. Hopefully in the next few months I will make some progress on the toyota, but who knows.. IMG_1890.jpg

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds