Stolen 02 f250 please be on the look out

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

zackpunx

Cpt Smitty
Apr 22, 2008
yucaipa
Someone stole my f250 this morning from my house. Please be on the look out. It has banks power logos on the front fenders a ECV sticker on the back window and raceworks (Craig stewarts old truck) emblems where the ford badges were

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zackpunx

Cpt Smitty
Apr 22, 2008
yucaipa
Someone stole my f250 this morning from my house. Please be on the look out. It has banks power logos on the front fenders a ECV sticker on the back window and raceworks (Craig stewarts old truck) emblems where the ford badges were

Sorry from the Mentone ca area.

96f-u250

Sep 27, 2013
VenTurA 805!
Dam, shitty to hear, bump the thread.. were you the guy that used to have the avatar with a crazy looking dude driving an RV?

mjlogan

space cadet
Feb 9, 2007
ontario ca
My Superduty got stolen sunday before last and they found it the following tuesday. They took took it mudding til it was out of gas, ripped the cheap ass $70 stereo out of it and ditched it in an industrial park. These trucks are really easy to steal, hopefully you get as lucky as I did.

I'm sure you already did but make sure you file a police report

zackpunx

Cpt Smitty
Apr 22, 2008
yucaipa
My Superduty got stolen sunday before last and they found it the following tuesday. They took took it mudding til it was out of gas, ripped the cheap ass $70 stereo out of it and ditched it in an industrial park. These trucks are really easy to steal, hopefully you get as lucky as I did.

I'm sure you already did but make sure you file a police report
I hope I get that lucky. But if I do end up getting it back I’ll definitely look into a better security system and tracking

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds