Stolen 02 f250 please be on the look out

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

zackpunx

Cpt Smitty
Apr 22, 2008
yucaipa
How did they get it? Through the door handle?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
From the video a car drops off the guy then all the sudden the truck starts up and hauls ass out right behind the other carb the video is dark so hard to see what they actually did. But there was no broken glass around at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heer-O

Mega Member
Jan 23, 2013
Lake Elsinore / Lakewood
A lot of F2s are stolen through the door handle assembly. It's easy to pry off with a small screw driver. And they already know how to "hot wire" them pretty easily. I'm sorry this happened to you bro. I freaking hate this state and their hug a thug mentality. These fuckers barely get a slap on the wrist when caught. They need to get a rapid led injection. That sure would stop the problem

Reactions: Jester9

zackpunx

Cpt Smitty
Apr 22, 2008
yucaipa
A lot of F2s are stolen through the door handle assembly. It's easy to pry off with a small screw driver. And they already know how to "hot wire" them pretty easily. I'm sorry this happened to you bro. I freaking hate this state and their hug a thug mentality. These fuckers barely get a slap on the wrist when caught. They need to get a rapid led injection. That sure would stop the problem

Yeah I’m fucking bummed. Definitely didn’t look like they took it for a joy ride pretty sure I’ll never see it again. And the price of these 7.3’s is insane not sure what I’ll replace it with. Definitely wish I could get ahold of whoever did it.

f-150dreamz

Dec 19, 2004
Fontana, CA
Idk if trucks are still being dumped here but I know about 6 months ago 2 superdutys and 4 silverados were found in the tree lines around this area in jurupa valley.. might be worth a look

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

zackpunx

Cpt Smitty
Apr 22, 2008
yucaipa
Truck has been found in Pomona. Going to go check it out today not sure what kind of condition it is in.

mjlogan

space cadet
Feb 9, 2007
ontario ca

They just punch the door lock out and open the handle. Then pound a screwdriver into the ignition, twist and go. Literally just as quick as using a key. I had no idea how easy it was til mine was stolen a few weeks ago. If you own a super duty without PATS put a kill switch in the thing! They are like golf carts otherwise, anyone can hop in it and drive away.

Hopefully your truck is in OK shape like mine was.

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds