Suburban/Tahoe/Yukon Thread

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

counterpart

Jan 27, 2010
Saugus, CA
Heres a few that I have just to get it started, sadly nothing majorly built because they seem to be hard to find and maybe there are none?

And the gross looking one, but atleast it has glass...

Last edited:

Knuckledstr

#NBHNC
May 14, 2006
west Texas
cant really post a pic but im helping a kit build his 4dr tahoe. gonna be a fabtech "LT" kit with 2.0 upgrade like i just did on another truck, strapped at 12-13 inches. and probably a set of f150 deavers(they measured almost perfectly) and small shock hoop in the cab.

counterpart

Jan 27, 2010
Saugus, CA
Really? Sick! When you can, could you try to snap some pics and post them up? Sounds like what I plan on starting out with until I get some $$ :p

Knuckledstr

#NBHNC
May 14, 2006
west Texas
yea, im gonna post pics when i put my kit on his truck. for now its just lift coil, lift spring, my upper control arms, limit straps and a shitty bolt on light bar lol.

counterpart

Jan 27, 2010
Saugus, CA
Sickness!!!!! :p hahah

Well im bored and feel like tellin everyone for my plans for my 1998 4dr Yukon

Simple lift first after taking ugly badges and stuff off, then cage it and have a plan to tie into an engine cage and link for the rear. Plan on either a Mullen, BBR, or other fabber from her to build a LT kit. Hoping 16-18" at least. Deavers in the rear or if I have the money, link it rite away. Either way I go, I plan on keeping the 2nd row or getting a two person bench. Stock motor till it blows... 200,000+ miles.. wont be long. idk, theres a bunch of other stuff but those are my first thoughts :)

Latest posts

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds