T1 FUN - 1998 Toyota T100 SR5 4x4, 5-spd, TRD Supercharged

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

charlie_brown

OG Member
Aug 10, 2004
OC/BAJA
fun turn around trip. how did you build that shack so quick? or is that scottys castle? haha and i did not think they would make signs to install about the closer so fast. i wonder if they had them in storage somewhere.

SoupGFX

Dec 6, 2013
San Diego
Finally decided it was time to ditch the faded stock front headlights for a $100/pair fleabay lights. They were surprisingly very close to the stock ones. Unbeknownst to me, they have a dark tint to them, which I actually like now that they are on. They definitely helped the look of the front end.

Old vs. New:

Good ol' wire keeping the front grill from falling off:

Question for you guys:
I'm having an issue with my steering wheel and alignment from drifting off to the left after off roading. I saw on a recent Terra Crew video of one of the guys on here, his Tacoma and the Dirt King guys have a lower control arm alignment bolt lock. Do they make anything like that for older Toyota trucks? I think that might solve my issue.

Jester9

The Jester's Workshop
Apr 1, 2014
Central Texas
Finally decided it was time to ditch the faded stock front headlights for a $100/pair fleabay lights. They were surprisingly very close to the stock ones. Unbeknownst to me, they have a dark tint to them, which I actually like now that they are on. They definitely helped the look of the front end.

Old vs. New:

Good ol' wire keeping the front grill from falling off:

Question for you guys:
I'm having an issue with my steering wheel and alignment from drifting off to the left after off roading. I saw on a recent Terra Crew video of one of the guys on here, his Tacoma and the Dirt King guys have a lower control arm alignment bolt lock. Do they make anything like that for older Toyota trucks? I think that might solve my issue.
I am not super familiar with Yotas but if you have an egg shaped alignment cam a lot of guys will just tack them in place. (Go get it aligned take it straight home an tack the cam)

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Reactions: SoupGFX

Latest posts

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds