Texan Intro

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

superdannyboy

Nov 1, 2019
dallas, tx
Hi guys,

I'm Daniel from Dallas, Texas. I have a 5G Ranger with Bajakits LT kit, icon 2.5's with resi and compression adjusters up front and in the rear, deavers, f150 raptor bump stops, advanced fiberglass concepts fiberglass fenders, valence, and bedsides, westin pro mod front bumper, Mishimoto performance air intake, mbrp exhaust, turbosmart BOV, 33" KO2's, 16" methods, and that's about it. I call this my stage 1 which is completely bolt on. I've spent about 13k up to this point. I will add to stage 1 with secondary bypass shocks once I can get an upper mount for it. Stage 2 will be me learning some fab skills and adding what I can such as a rear tube bumper with dual spares carriers, maybe a bed cage if I learn how to cycle the suspension and put some links to keep the axle from twisting. This should hold me until I save enough and buy a house. Then after I have a house I'll continue to stage 3, which will be a complete cage with engine and bed cages tied in, fuel cell, full or semi floater, and linking the rear with trailing arms.

Last edited:
Reactions: themoneypit

marcytech

Mega Member
Mar 16, 2011
welcome and nice truck. rode in a friends truck with a similar set up to this and was extremely impressed with the new rangers!

Reactions: superdannyboy

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds