"Thank You DR!!!"-- trip this year 18' = October 11/12 -- 14th

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

ucd baja

#1 Pig Killer
Dec 16, 2008
Plainfield, CA
Yeah, way too many s-10's for a DR meet haha. That pic above is the Juberas, they are on here all the time, Ryan mentioned a dezert dimes meet up there a while back. We really need to get our shit together......dezert dimers are making us look bad. Thanks for posting the pics baja dog, how did your truck handle?

Reactions: ljubera0250

Ryan Jubera

Apr 12, 2008
Hemet
Yeah that was us we went out for the desert dimes meet just to give us a reason to go out to the desert because everyone bails on the DR meet. He met up with us and we all got stuff on the lake bed. Lucky he had the plastic tracts. I was almost able to get out on my own.hahaha I hate mud with a passion. It was a good time after we got unstuck.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

bajadog

Aug 25, 2018
pomona
Yeah, way too many s-10's for a DR meet haha. That pic above is the Juberas, they are on here all the time, Ryan mentioned a dezert dimes meet up there a while back. We really need to get our shit together......dezert dimers are making us look bad. Thanks for posting the pics baja dog, how did your truck handle?
my truck handled well enough to get out there, stuck and lots of fun....
the front is way softer, felt like i bounced a little in the back thru the whoops, not like i was
going fast enough to stay on top of them.

i got some more pics...lol

my first d.r trip got over run by the dimes...

Reactions: ljubera0250

bajadog

Aug 25, 2018
pomona
Thanks for joining the party andy. Had a good trip. We welcome all trucks.
sorry took a while to get back to you....
i had great time !!!
thanks for the hospitality and help with getting all unstuck and finding us.....LOL
i did catch tire tire coming off a truck on my dashcam. a distance away tho

Reactions: Heer-O

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds