The Book Of The Piece

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

elco

Mar 17, 2009
San Dimas
-a corona bottle works as a great overflow bottle for your radiator.
raced a full season codriving in a 1450 truck with a mickeys bottle as the overflow. never even got a crack but finally broke when we set it on the ground to work on something and someone kicked it over

only1mikey

OG Member
Apr 24, 2006
Simi Valley, CA
raced a full season codriving in a 1450 truck with a mickeys bottle as the overflow. never even got a crack but finally broke when we set it on the ground to work on something and someone kicked it over
Yeah mine was a Dos Equis bottle. Survived in the desert for a long while till someone broke it working in the garage. Funny how that works!

Mike

only1mikey

OG Member
Apr 24, 2006
Simi Valley, CA
Yeah mine was a Dos Equis bottle. Survived in the desert for a long while till someone broke it working in the garage. Funny how that works!

Mike

eoffroader

SLOW ROLLER
May 4, 2010
El Cajon
the book totally describes the way my truck used to be and will soon be once it stars breaking again
how does one go about gettin a copy of said book?

TMorf

Did the Baja
Nov 23, 2005
San Marcos, CA

Mike
It was replaced with a code red/black bird bottle that lasted til the overheating/getting pitted via water pump at Slash X. Now its a Moroso overflow, and thus likely to fail.

Landon

Medium Horse Rider
Nov 29, 2004
#NotBeachlife
Ryan I was thinking that the "haggard" song lyrics would be a useful addition to this thread. I'm sure between me, you and Dan we could remember most of the verses

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds