The DangerRanger

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

84projectford

Sep 8, 2010
Phoenix Az
Is it a 'stock' rear braded line, or are you running a 9in or other axle?

Sent from my HD1907 using Tapatalk
yup! ill get a pic when i get home. its from an 8.8 but looks identical. Just cant remember what the fitting size was, had to cut the metric end off the stock line and put a standard one on but that shouldnt be an issue on yours (aint a fucking jap piece of shit).

Reactions: TotalPozerRaceing

partybarge_pilot

Uno mas Cervesa!
May 14, 2004
Easton, KS
In San Diego. A buddy of mine has raced it at tough trucks a couple times. The owner is a douchebag and can't drive.

Truck went to south Africa for about 15 years the got brought back by Steve Reeder. He then sold it to the DB my buddy knows. There it sits. Would be a lot more fun with the 2.3 turbo ecotec in it, Esslinger motors are expensive to keep running.

Nov 9, 2008
Carolina South
In San Diego. A buddy of mine has raced it at tough trucks a couple times. The owner is a douchebag and can't drive.

Truck went to south Africa for about 15 years the got brought back by Steve Reeder. He then sold it to the DB my buddy knows. There it sits. Would be a lot more fun with the 2.3 turbo ecotec in it, Esslinger motors are expensive to keep running.
That would be so badass to get a hold of it. I can't drive for shit either hahaha

Sent from my HD1907 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds