The DangerRanger

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register
Nov 9, 2008
Carolina South
Lemme know how the flocking goes, I have been giving it some real though lately.

Sean
My buddy did his dash in the Rally car and said it's amazing!
It's not as bad in the ranger as it was in the Subaru but it def gets annoying.
The kit is off Amazon, it was $20.
Directions say you "paint" the glue on them put the nylon flocking in the tube and shake it over the dash for a full and even coat. We'll see how that goes

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

Reactions: smokeysevin

bullnerd

Feb 1, 2008
There's some good youtoob vids on flocking , pretty cool.

Not sure how it would hold up getting covered in dust and then trying to clean it. (if cleaning is a thing)

Reactions: TotalPozerRaceing
Nov 9, 2008
Carolina South
Also... Been thinking about this for a long time and since I'm not going to be using this truck to do rally racing just the occasional rallycross and going off-roading with my friends. It's so much more fun hitting those whooped out side by side trails and going off jumps and s*** like that. I've been thinking about redoing my rear links and make it a canoe style. Right now I could do it off the mounts that are upper mounts that I already have for the bypass and make a new mount to the coilover. and then just redo the trailing arm. or I could, if I'm going to be making new mounts and basically making new links I could move the shocks all the way up next to the cab.
What do y'all think?

(Note: the rear works perfectly for what I'm doing right now as is. Only thing would be slight valving change. )

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds