The DangerRanger

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register
Nov 9, 2008
Carolina South
well, at least now you will get a real good feel on the difference in feel tire pressure can make. haha

And barge made me wonder something too. I have always mounted my C/O as far out as possible. I wonder if it would be smarter to NOT do that??
No shit right... Can't believe it's double what it was supposed to be. Now it'll have ALL THE TRACTION!

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

Nov 9, 2008
Carolina South
Just took a short run around the block to test out my windshield wipers and the roof scoop and it flows surprisingly so much air into the cab! even at low speeds I can feel the air blowing in on me!!!
Besides the new tires, gears, and lift... This is by far the best upgrade I've made!

partybarge_pilot

Uno mas Cervesa!
May 14, 2004
Boringsville
The motion ratio change is pretty small, but further in is better. Of course this leads to the shock being pretty vertical and your ratio starts getting shitty at full bump. You usually don't have a lot of options, it goes where it goes.

Reactions: TotalPozerRaceing
Nov 9, 2008
Carolina South
This will be you the first time that thing sucks a bird in
View attachment 226645
When I was a little kid we took a trip to Yellowstone with my extended family. My aunt and uncle had a canoe on top of their car and a big ass bird swooped out of a tree and got pulled into their windshield and right into the canoe and got torn apart on the ribs of the canoe. Blood and feathers were dripping off their car.... It was pretty traumatic. Thanks for bring that back

• Haha
Reactions: GahnRacing

Latest posts

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds