The DangerRanger

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register
Nov 9, 2008
Carolina South
Pretty sure the F150 is the same damn steering box?
Yup, same thing from the early 80s onward. E150/F150/F250/F350/F450/Ranger/Bronco/Bronco II/Explorer are all the same shit. Beams/TTB=universal steering box.
OK... this is good then. So far i have no problem with the box. Just the power steering pump. Saturday it got so hot it was literaly smoking! they flagged me down on the track cause they thought i was on fire!!!

Nov 9, 2008
Carolina South
Soooooo heart transplant surgery ended up getting a little more involved than initially planned for. But I've got all the parts on order for the swap, plus shock rebuild all the way around!
I really like the KTB truck engine cage... Probably going to end up with something very similar
With everything chopped up and a full redo in progress do y'all have any advice or upgrade/ strength changes I should/could make?

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

Reactions: SoupGFX and SByota

FasterNU

Mega Member
Jun 28, 2006
San Diego
yep we use the diablos too.... but shit... I can get more than 1 tube per cut with any blade. Sure... at some point you are basically burning through instead of cutting... but it takes too long to change a blade with my shit. lol

Reactions: TotalPozerRaceing
Nov 9, 2008
Carolina South
I called my buddy Andrew and asked if I would be able to get the engine and trans out without disconnect the two. He said the radiator support is the only issue. Told him there is NO radiator support anymore. He said yeah, fuck it. Should be good to go.
Ended up cutting about 99% of the engine cage out. So basically it going to be all new from cab fwd.

And my bully beast got some new eyedrop. 1000% better!!!

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds