The DangerRanger

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

partybarge_pilot

Uno mas Cervesa!
May 14, 2004
Easton, KS
At ride height, move them down so that you have a third of the travel distance spacing.

Say at ride height you had 6" of shaft showing, you would leave a 2" gap between the stop and the spacer. This will make a good stating point.

Right now you will never hit them and are running single rate.

Reactions: TotalPozerRaceing

FasterNU

Mega Member
Jun 28, 2006
San Diego
Yea, barge spotted it. Spring slider is upside down.

Once you get that right, you need to find the block height of lower spring(Eibach publishes theirs on their site).... then you can set it to just a little bit over that distance on the bench. That's the max you can go.

Like barge said.... way up where you have it.... You will always be straight rate up there.

That might help with sway if you can actually compress enough to hit second rate.

Nov 9, 2008
Carolina South
Yea, barge spotted it. Spring slider is upside down.

Once you get that right, you need to find the block height of lower spring(Eibach publishes theirs on their site).... then you can set it to just a little bit over that distance on the bench. That's the max you can go.

Like barge said.... way up where you have it.... You will always be straight rate up there.

That might help with sway if you can actually compress enough to hit second rate.
Thanks for the info!
I'll take them off and swap them around.
Is the block height the distance the spring compresses before it binds?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

partybarge_pilot

Uno mas Cervesa!
May 14, 2004
Easton, KS
I doubt you will ever get close to the block height on that thing. Springs are too light and to long.

With your type of racing, you will probably end up with the stop real close to the slider at ride height. If you end up riding on the main that much you may need to up the reb a little.

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds