The in-law truck

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

3.0 power

Sep 29, 2011
ViStA
Little back story on this truck, I bought it when I was 16 and started building it as I was going to high school and working part time a lot of fun trips and learning how to fabricate lots of scary fab work and redoing. Fast forward , 2017 the 4l60e took a shit so I parked it, in 2019 I got bored one day and pulled the transmission out and rebuilt it then parked it back under the tree, had a lot of people offer to buy it and give it a good home I just couldn’t do it. Fast forward to last month me and my father n law we’re hanging out in the shop talking about all the good times me and my family are going to have in the c30 got me thinking he is going to need something to cruise around with us so the next day I cleaned up the chevy and surprise him with it....

3.0 power

Sep 29, 2011
ViStA
Most of the heavy fabrication is going to be done by Tex Engineering I will be doing all the stuff in between plans for the truck is simple cage that is clean and hidden stock dash with working ac and heater truck currently has a custom tubeworks race kit on the front with shock hoops 12inch 2.5 coilovers going to add a 2.5 3tube bypass and ditch the hoops and build a engine cage, for the back we are going to do 4 link 2.5 coilovers and 3.0 bypass with a gatlan back half full cell behind the cab and trunk in the rear

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds