The Race Truck (that I have never raced)

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

Turboyota

Mar 29, 2017
Yucaipa
Dang, you were instafamous for only two days and it went straight to your head. Impressive break though, I'll give you that.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
Meh. Whatever dude.

I didn’t know it was being filmed. I was having a great time with my friends in the dezert and I broke some parts. Fortunately, it was documented so others could enjoy it as well.

Turboyota

Mar 29, 2017
Yucaipa
NO worries... only about $5,000 and you will be good to go! LOL
Not quite...
More like $340 for wilwood calipers.

I have Schreiner hubs(only 1 pictured), 300M 40 spline axles, drive plates, and rotors. I have a couple 3rd members ready to rock as well—6.20 and 5.83 gears. I have a box of EBC brake pads as well.

Simply weld on new lower link tabs and bump mounts, and turn bolts.

Housing and axles are yardsaled, but the brake lines will get reused and I should be able to sell my old 35 spline Strange 3rd for $800

FasterNU

Mega Member
Jun 28, 2006
San Diego
well... I'm sure that stuff wasn't free.... but nice stockpile! It's almost like you knew this day was coming. LOL

And Wtf is up with that sorcery/bracket on the lower back part of center section??

DP_Ranger

Mar 13, 2010
dana point
well... I'm sure that stuff wasn't free.... but nice stockpile! It's almost like you knew this day was coming. LOL

And Wtf is up with that sorcery/bracket on the lower back part of center section??
My guess would be for brake lines. Or bungee cord tie downs for the limit straps hahaha

Turboyota

Mar 29, 2017
Yucaipa

I definitely knew that the 35 spline semi-float rearend was a ticking time bomb.

Boom!

The little brackets on the back of the dirttech housing are for a skid plate.

Latest posts

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds