The Terminator 2

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register
Jun 6, 2005
San Diego California
Lap 1 exiting pit A. Darn you for not taking the left DEEP WHOOP line!!! LOL I wanted to see what it would do over there!!! Looked great and sounded amazing! Saw you quite a few times on course but this was the only one I had the phone out for...

That whole section was junk! hahah

Had to ring that poor LS3s neck to get it up to speed in that section.

sirhk100

Racer
Feb 24, 2003
Las Vegas
It definitely sounded like you were on the pipe the instance you made the right out of the pit onto that straight. Visibly you looked on pace with any other top end truck that we watched go by, only difference is you sounded better! LOL

Jun 6, 2005
San Diego California
It definitely sounded like you were on the pipe the instance you made the right out of the pit onto that straight. Visibly you looked on pace with any other top end truck that we watched go by, only difference is you sounded better! LOL
RAD!! That was our concern allll day was if we were on pace or not.

Got a list of things to change for the next one that should get us a little closer to that top 5!

sirhk100

Racer
Feb 24, 2003
Las Vegas
Hey man, for the first time out with a relatively short build time compared to most trucks, you guys did excellent and held your own! (side note, I've watched your vids but seriously, what was the timeline on that build?) I'm also assuming this thing is next level faster then the old truck so making that transition to more speed likely takes some time. Hell, I'd be calling the weekend a success for sure in that way alone from the outside looking in on your program with the new truck! Especially when you add in campaigning 2 trucks!

And like you said, it's just going to get faster...

Also, that area is my backyard... I know what that course is like near the end of the day on your last couple laps! Rough is an understatement on some sections!

Jun 6, 2005
San Diego California
Hey man, for the first time out with a relatively short build time compared to most trucks, you guys did excellent and held your own! (side note, I've watched your vids but seriously, what was the timeline on that build?) I'm also assuming this thing is next level faster then the old truck so making that transition to more speed likely takes some time. Hell, I'd be calling the weekend a success for sure in that way alone from the outside looking in on your program with the new truck! Especially when you add in campaigning 2 trucks!

And like you said, it's just going to get faster...

Also, that area is my backyard... I know what that course is like near the end of the day on your last couple laps! Rough is an understatement on some sections!

We received the rolling chassis 2 years ago and I've been tinkering on it here and there. Then right before christmas we sat down and decided it was time to finish it. So from rolling chassis December 2019 to start line March 2020 is the actual timeline.

We drove Camburgs 6100 truck at the Mint in 2018 and it kicked our ass haha. My brother and i have both ridden in either Trophy Trucks or 6100 trucks the last 3 years so we knew that course was going to fall apart but not as bad as it did this year.

We are over the top excited about how everything went for the weekend, definitely a win for us.

Reactions: sirhk100

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds