The Terminator 2

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

sirhk100

Racer
Feb 24, 2003
Las Vegas
So from rolling chassis December 2019 to start line March 2020 is the actual timeline.
As a garage guy that's built a couple stock to race winning (slower class) trucks solo in my garage... Damn!!! Impressive man! I somewhat know what that single sentence right there means in reality! LOL, how's that social life going outside of your shop? HAHAHAHA

marcytech

Mega Member
Mar 16, 2011
As a garage guy that's built a couple stock to race winning (slower class) trucks solo in my garage... Damn!!! Impressive man! I somewhat know what that single sentence right there means in reality! LOL, how's that social life going outside of your shop? HAHAHAHA
he hasnt had time to use an actual toilet since feb 3rd, just kinda rounds the bay door and goes outside and all his meals are put in a blender and beer bonged.

Jun 6, 2005
San Diego California
Have just over 700 miles on the truck now with zero issues other than two worn out spherical bearings in the upper arms. Have been working on trying to keep the hood down both at speed and in the air. Hopefully these vents help. Also made a little rock guard for the steering. Gunna go race Glen Helen this weekend at the More race.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds