The Terminator 2

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

FasterNU

Mega Member
Jun 28, 2006
San Diego
Man, keep the updates coming!! So what is the plan for glass now? I'm digging the choice in grill.

Seems like the fender might be a little short in length.. and width? Is that the problem? Gonna try to cut and extend that glass out? Or do your own mold?

Jun 6, 2005
San Diego California
Man, keep the updates coming!! So what is the plan for glass now? I'm digging the choice in grill.

Seems like the fender might be a little short in length.. and width? Is that the problem? Gonna try to cut and extend that glass out? Or do your own mold?

These are the new McNeil 6" fenders for the OBS fords. My plan is to cut and stretch them 4ish" and do the same with their hood. There are about 3-4 other guys in the same situation im in with a Centermount truck on 40s needing these so hopefully we can build something that helps everyone.

Reactions: JakeEwing

sirhk100

Racer
Feb 24, 2003
Las Vegas
I feel so inadequate and girly sticking to just 35's on mine! LOL

<-------------------------

My motor would LOVE that exhaust though! I've got a decent fire breather being built right now and am going to be slapping stock manifolds on it until probably this winter when I can budget some custom headers but even being custom, mine won't be going that exotic...

Latest posts

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds