Threat Motorsport

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

bri_man57

Need to Build
Jul 11, 2005
Ventura, California
Yep, lots have. My kit has been on my truck for 12 years, been chill. Not sure what he is up to these days though.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

jj128s

Jun 8, 2021
Kau, Hawaii
He's got a website. That I found back in February. I bought extended radius arms with brackets and heim joints, 4 inch front springs, plus had Dave cut and turn the beams and make the two pivot brackets for my 82 f150. I also bought from him the deaver Q80 leaf springs. Daves website was impressive and his prices were better than the others I saw. With shipping his price was competitive, so I went for it.

jj128s

Jun 8, 2021
Kau, Hawaii
I did a search. Everthing was pretty old going back to 2013, I think it was. I was wondering about Dave now. I got everything about 3 weeks ago, it all looks good, it's just he never returns emails. Not like I'm bombarding him with dozens of dumba** questions. 3 so far. Maybe he's out of town.

Turboyota

Mar 29, 2017
Yucaipa
I did a search. Everthing was pretty old going back to 2013, I think it was. I was wondering about Dave now. I got everything about 3 weeks ago, it all looks good, it's just he never returns emails. Not like I'm bombarding him with dozens of dumba** questions. 3 so far. Maybe he's out of town.
Have you called him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jj128s

Jun 8, 2021
Kau, Hawaii
No. We have been doing all correspondence through email. Before he was very quick with returning all my emails. Same day if not within hours, so that has been our routine.

jj128s

Jun 8, 2021
Kau, Hawaii
I take it back, was June 6 email he never answered. May 17th he did write back and commented about the grinding I had to do to make the lower ball joint lip work. May 13th was minor email about shipment arriving. Anyway yeah, I'll call tomorrow.

Reactions: mikey09120

85yota

TT Motorsports
Nov 18, 2004
Santa Maria, CA
www.tt-motorsports.com
So what exactly do you need to know about Dave @ threat. I have installed his stuff for many years and never had an issue with it. I would try calling him. Don't hear much from him since he moved to Utah and sold his bronco and ranger years ago.

Reactions: mikey09120

jj128s

Jun 8, 2021
Kau, Hawaii
I think you pretty much summed it up what I need to know about Dave. I don't know diddly squat about him, other than this forum and our few emails. I did a search on this forum and read past customers experiences which weren't good, so you standing up for his integrity means something. I am experiencing a problem that I will call him tomorrow to follow up on my email that I sent him 2 days ago.

Latest posts

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds