Tijuana first timer

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

pedrothedude

May 27, 2020
Tijuana
Hey I'm Pedro and I just bought a argentinian 4 door 2.3L 4 cyl 5 speed manual 2007 ranger in tijuana for my 26 birthday and its bone stock and I want to start modding it myself but i have no idea where to start my buddy drives a 80 something f150 turd and pointed me to this site and I could use all the info and pointers necessary to start.

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: BMH

dsrtrcr01

Jan 31, 2005
I am no help on the rangers. I have only built Toyotas.

I assume yours is A-Arm front end so I would look for similar builds on here and see what you like. They range from just some arms to make it higher to full race builds so there must be something you want yours to be like.

pedrothedude

May 27, 2020
Tijuana
I am no help on the rangers. I have only built Toyotas.

I assume yours is A-Arm front end so I would look for similar builds on here and see what you like. They range from just some arms to make it higher to full race builds so there must be something you want yours to be like.
I honestly have no clue I am a full on begginer no prior knowledge, on my second semester of mechanical engineering looking to learn so all the info I can get is greatly appreciated :)

dsrtrcr01

Jan 31, 2005
I honestly have no clue I am a full on begginer no prior knowledge, on my second semester of mechanical engineering looking to learn so all the info I can get is greatly appreciated :)
What are your plans with the truck? Do you want it lifted to look cool and cruise mainly streets? Do you want it lifted an able to handle mild dirt roads or do you want to be able to go as fast as possible over 3 foot whoops.

That will help the ranger guys on here point you in the right direction.

pedrothedude

May 27, 2020
Tijuana
What are your plans with the truck? Do you want it lifted to look cool and cruise mainly streets? Do you want it lifted an able to handle mild dirt roads or do you want to be able to go as fast as possible over 3 foot whoops.

That will help the ranger guys on here point you in the right direction.
For now I am thinking mostly aesthetic mods just for look and progressively up the ante but most importantly I want to make it stable since they are notorious for flipping over or just make it safer for me and my passengers

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds