Toyotally Awesome 94 pickup

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

dsrtrcr01

Jan 31, 2005
Haters will say it's photoshopped

Exploded the wrap on the passenger side leaf in Ocotillo in March.. This paper weight has been holding down the garage floor since.

Getting her ready to rock for the Cleanup and Thankgiving..
We have the same issue right now with a friends 4runner. Broke the wrap leaf

Reactions: DWPhoto

DWPhoto

DMC
Nov 26, 2007
1000 Oaks, CA
We have the same issue right now with a friends 4runner. Broke the wrap leaf
Dropped them off a Deaver Friday for a little love. Should be in back in action shortly!

Please do!!! I know E is itching for a worse hangover than last time...
woof... that was a rough chapter in my life...

Yes!!!!

See you there. I’ll bring you some 9% beers...
Thank you very little haha. I've given up 9% ers and taken Michalob Ultra into my life.

Good times

Reactions: DP_Ranger

dsrtrcr01

Jan 31, 2005
Dropped them off a Deaver Friday for a little love. Should be in back in action shortly!

woof... that was a rough chapter in my life...

Thank you very little haha. I've given up 9% ers and taken Michalob Ultra into my life.

Good times
We bought another set from the swap meet. Switchero and a fix so we have a spare pack... Or sell them and get our $ back. Not sure yet.

dsrtrcr01

Jan 31, 2005
Bummer dude. Maybe next year... Wanted you to see your bed/bedsides in real life again haha. I'm due for another paint job the orange is showing through the tan in a few spots.
Ha. I bought some parts off your buddies at the swapmeet. Did not see you there. Got those lower uniballs for my TC kit. They are sitting next to the bypasses that I bought for the 4runner about 4 yrs ago. Maybe they will make their way onto it faster then the bypasses have.

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds