traxxas slash 2wd

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

yotarunner83

Sep 25, 2012
indio
i have a 2wd traxxas slash that i no longer use so i might as well get rid of it. so as far as parts go it has a hobbytronics esc with a tacon 4000kv brushless motor i have rpm front a arms caster blocks steering knuckles and rear hub carriers the rear arms are off of a 4wd slash to give it a little more track width to give it more control on the corners. i have 4 proline bow fighter tires on proline rims along with the stock tires and a set of proline street tires and wheels. i have alot of spare parts also that come with it like a spare transmission and etc.. i also have a proline pro flow body all the shocks have brand new oil with 50wt in the front and 45wt in the rear the transmission also has fresh oil in it also it was changed with 10000wt you can also have all the oils i have left to. i cant upload pics for some reason but you can text me and ill send pictures 760-641-7954 if someone could upload the pics for me that would be great i also dont have an asking price so make an offer and we can work something out im also open to trades but not for other rc stuff mostly truck related parts i have a 1990 toyota pickup

Latest posts

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds