TTmotorsports 1490

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

exp24

Jun 4, 2006
Nor cal
Looks badass! Where did you go for paint and how much did they charge. Looking to get our desert truck painted soon.

FasterNU

Mega Member
Jun 28, 2006
San Diego
MAN!!! It looks fucking awesome! What a difference. I gotta see it in person

I need to paint my tubework and suspension again to match my new truck paint.

nickgbmx

OG Member
May 9, 2004
San Diego
Thank you guys! I had Garrett at Corrosive Design mount a beard kids seat and PRP 4.2 harness for me so my daughter can ride along when we go to pismo with the terra dudes this weekend.

Next on the list is try and knock out some carpet in this thing I’m gonna tackle that in the next few weeks I’m really trying to get the interior dialed in on this thing next little by little. Also hung out with Christian and Jake over the weekend always a good time hanging out and talking trucks with those guys here’s a couple shots Christian got

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nickgbmx

OG Member
May 9, 2004
San Diego
What’s everyone doing for in tank fuel pickups about 3 years ago I ran a piece of rubber hose about an inch from the bottom of the cell but I think it has curled up inside the tank I was on the verge of running out of gas the other day and filled it up and it only took 18 gallons so the pickup is obviously no longer at the bottom of the tank so I’m looking to so something more permanent I was thinking using a piece of stainless coupled to the AN fitting on the top fitting with a piece of rubber hose anyone see any issues with that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds