TTmotorsports 1490

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

bullnerd

Feb 1, 2008
Didn't someone just released a really cool pickup material that's easy to use?

Holley maybe?

It's a fabric that sits against the bottom.

I saw it in the video from SEMA.

charlie_brown

OG Member
Aug 10, 2004
OC/BAJA
Didn't someone just released a really cool pickup material that's easy to use?

Holley maybe?

It's a fabric that sits against the bottom.

I saw it in the video from SEMA.

i think its call a fuel mat.

i have been just using the special fuel rated submersible rubber for 10 + year with the stock sock.

Reactions: sirhk100

marcytech

Mega Member
Mar 16, 2011
That Holley fuel may thing would be my choice if I could afford it. But I use this thing and have had great results so far. I zip tied my pick up line to my fuel sender inside the tank to make sure this batwing thing sits flat on the bottom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FasterNU

Mega Member
Jun 28, 2006
San Diego
Hydramat. Yea, just saw someone put a post on Instagram about it. I was thinking about getting one for G4. Comments above about price are scaring me.

If I do a long high speed right turn with around 10 gallons or less in 2Ghetto... I can get fuel starvation. I would not be racing reverse Nascar, that's for sure. The RCI cells like in that truck have a metal pickup tube.. so I would have to approach things differently I think.

Simple solution. Keep it half full! ahahah

PS. Shots from Pismo look killer Nick!

ZOIKS!! $150+ for the Hydramat!!

marcytech

Mega Member
Mar 16, 2011
the batwing piece would likely rub a path in an aluminum cell pretty quick and have nice hone paste of alloy in the filter. lol
hes got a cell with a bladder like i do. lasted 3 years in my silverado, as far as i know its still fine(i sold the truck). currently 2 years old in my ranger with no issues or fuel starvation and i run low on fuel all the time

Latest posts

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds