TTmotorsports 1490

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

t6me

OG Member
Oct 20, 2005
Oh man, let me see if I can pull up some pics from 05/06 of my truck hitting that exact jump.

nickgbmx

OG Member
May 9, 2004
San Diego
Where is that jump in relation to the water tower?
Follow the railroad tracks east id say about 300-400 yards and it will be on the north side of the tracks, I hit it going east to west you can hit it either way but seemed kind of sketchy the other way so I didn't try it

nickgbmx

OG Member
May 9, 2004
San Diego
Somehow after 3 years this thing came back to me, like the crazy ex you can’t get rid of haha. Cameron did a few upgrades while he had it. New swingers, camburg full floater with wilwoods, new driveline, seats and harnesses, GPS race radio pumper, wheels 3.0 rear bypass etc. also raced it a half dozen times with success. Gonna mostly clean it up again racing really takes its toll plans are new tires it needs them, new glass front and rear, paint it and complete the interior. Gonna do new headlights and tail lights, grill, mirrors etc while it’s all apart being painted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

nickgbmx

OG Member
May 9, 2004
San Diego
Thanks guys, ordered my fenders and bedsides today should have them next week. Spent some time taking off the stickers along with cleaning it up inside and out and a new set of tires. Also have all the external parts rolling in for when i paint it i want everything to be new

nickgbmx

OG Member
May 9, 2004
San Diego

Just put in new harnesses, swapped out the gauge cluster to one with a tach, installed the door panels and gonna work on getting carpet in there after I paint it

Reactions: maxwell279

nickgbmx

OG Member
May 9, 2004
San Diego
Took the truck out to the ocotillo night run over the weekend had so much fun I took zero pictures. Right before I left I got my new fenders and bedsides (fiberwerx 6” fronts and McNeil 8” rear flat top) so I installed those today and finally have tail lights coming tomorrow and gave the truck a cleaning from the weekend it was pretty wrecked inside and out with how dusty it was. I have decided that I need to do a V8 swap sooner rather than later I always thought this truck was a great time but being around the high HP v8 guys lately I really have the itch for more power I’m seeing how limited a V6 is so I’ll be on the hunt for a low mileage 5.3L/4L60E. Other than that I ordered the McNeil hood and I’m ready to paint it and install the other parts I have saved up and can focus on the motor swap. I’ll be eying G4 and Arron’s documentation for some pointers and problem areas for help.

Latest posts

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds