Whats going on with the Lucas oil regional in VEGAS

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

yamaha kid

2073 KTB Racing Ranger
Nov 7, 2007
Menifee, CA
What I got from the driver's meeting at the last race is that it will be a 2-day event. They are planning on having a ton of entries so all the practice and heats will be on Friday, November 9th, and the mains on Saturday, November 10th. It seems to me like that would make Saturday a lot shorter even with all the entries and if I were spectating I wouldn't to watch only a few hours of racing for one day but that's just me. Of course this is all just speculation of what I heard at the last driver's meeting so we will have to wait until we get some more solid info from a more reliable source.

ozhfab

Aug 15, 2006
costa mesa
Yea I want to know the schedule dates and times. Also track info size and what not. Sounds like alot of trucks so what's the excact plan. I want to know if its worth making the haul or if the truck is going to get destoyed cause the course is 1/2 mile long with 50 trucks. Thanks

DoWN4GLaMiS

Fastest Guy 4 Half-a-Lap
Nov 3, 2003
Lake Mathews, CA
www.myspace.com
if you want to know what the course looks like, go on the lucas oil website or youtube the track. they ahve been racing that track for 3 years now, if you dont know look it up, cmon...

yes there will be over 200 entries at the race so they will be splitting up the mains and heats. practice will be on friday, mains on saturday. they are having a potluck/free dinner friday night for all of the people at the track care of a company out in AZ.

i am not sure how long the mains will be but the track is longer than most and there will be carnage to clean up after each heat plus track prep when there are 200 cars chewing it up, i am sure it will spread out through out saturday. if you are coming just for saturday come to party and have a good time, racing is racing, there is a lot less racing when you go to the big series and people drive from all over to check out only 4 classes race.

Hustler F-150

Dec 10, 2007
www.youtube.com
if you want to know what the course looks like, go on the lucas oil website or youtube the track. they ahve been racing that track for 3 years now, if you dont know look it up, cmon...

yes there will be over 200 entries at the race so they will be splitting up the mains and heats. practice will be on friday, mains on saturday. they are having a potluck/free dinner friday night for all of the people at the track care of a company out in AZ.

i am not sure how long the mains will be but the track is longer than most and there will be carnage to clean up after each heat plus track prep when there are 200 cars chewing it up, i am sure it will spread out through out saturday. if you are coming just for saturday come to party and have a good time, racing is racing, there is a lot less racing when you go to the big series and people drive from all over to check out only 4 classes race.
Still waiting for an official schedule or announcement. Long way to travel on a limited budget and may cause many teams to have to leave people at home if plans are not made soon!!

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds