Will gas vehicles disappear soon?

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

Klever

Aug 21, 2008
Will gas cars disappear? In the months since California Governor Gavin Newsom (PIECE OF SHIT MOTHERFUCKER same with our WORTHLESS LIBERAL FUCK president) announced by executive order that the state would phase out the sale of gasoline-powered cars by 2035, the world has changed...

Now...I have a guy that wants to buy my prerunner right now. Should I just sell it now? Or risk waiting until it has zero value in 2035?

mikey09120

Michael Gonzalez
Dec 5, 2009
Camarillo, CA
www.facebook.com
Fossil fuels used to mfg lithium batteries lolololol. Cue new Afghanistan invasion ( world's largest lithium deposit )
Well yes. And what enabled the oil industry before oil? And what enables it now?

Eventually, oil was used to mfg oil. And now we need electricity and oil to mfg oil.

It's just how things go as mining/drilling increases.

Reactions: Klever

85yota

TT Motorsports
Nov 18, 2004
Santa Maria, CA
www.tt-motorsports.com
If someone wants to buy your truck for a good price, and you want to sell then go for it. BUT i will say that gas vehicles will never be completely gone. Yes no NEW gas vehicles will be sold BUT the amount of gas stations and people's livelihood that would go away they will stay around for a long time. I forsee new gas vehicles in the entire USA being stoped produces BUT that won't get ride of the billions of cars out there currently.

Reactions: Klever

Klever

Aug 21, 2008
I agree with you guys. However look at how the government is mandating the vaccine bullshit. Firing people over it.
Making gas vehicles non existent seems easy compared to this. Smog laws are already very strict, should be no problem making you "cash for clunkers" your gas vehicle for an electric piece of shit. 2024 Gas lawn equipment will be illegal.

Well my buddy just bought a $115k 2022 F450 and said I don't have excess funds anymore. So I posted it on race-dezert ha ha

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds