willis fab worx

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

Broski1434

Aug 18, 2015
My bad my buddy, Sterling. Thought you met him at Tavis place . Just put a garage door in for him hes down street from you.. super nice out there..alota growth forrsure

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

jonathanfedel

Aug 15, 2007
Arizona
Some pics from the last two weeks, put deavers on a Tacoma and made a bed cage, mounted bumps, put fiberglass bed sides on, new front spindle, still waiting on the front fenders from my fiberglass guy (being repaired), and the gas tank is getting notched around the shock (I won't weld on a gas tank so I outsourced that).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey Jason I'm working on installing some deavers on my 02 double cab toyota. What did you do with all of the smog stuff and that LSPV on the frame rail?

85yota

TT Motorsports
Nov 18, 2004
Phoenix, AZ
On version 1.0 of my tacoma I simply just cut off the arm of the load valve thingy and tacked a piece from it to frame to keep it in the middle. And smog stuff stayed put.

Version 2.0 I ditched the return line to master. Plugged it up front and ran wildwood knob prop valve. Version 2.0 worked much better.

Reactions: smokeysevin

smokeysevin

is Ron Burgundy?
Dec 28, 2012
Houston
On version 1.0 of my tacoma I simply just cut off the arm of the load valve thingy and tacked a piece from it to frame to keep it in the middle. And smog stuff stayed put.

Version 2.0 I ditched the return line to master. Plugged it up front and ran wildwood knob prop valve. Version 2.0 worked much better.
Did the same as v2 on my tundra.

Sean

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

willis fab worx

long time member
Aug 8, 2013
surprise az
I guess I’ll update this a bit, mostly house shit but her is the run down; bought a new place , sold my old house / shop, did a full remodel on the house , tore down all the horse shit and built a shop , bought and sold a few trucks (all of them suck), punched Logan in the balls , got some mini goats , and that’s all folks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds