Wonder Bread

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

bullnerd

Feb 1, 2008
"I wonder why it's overheating?"
When My FIL passed away MIL gave his jeep to my daughter. Had like 70k on it. Pulled in the driveway, I looked in the oil fill hole, heads cracked. Sold it for 7k and bought her a mint 97 4runner with 70k on it.

Reactions: A.J. and SoupGFX

84projectford

Sep 8, 2010
Phoenix Az
An extra radiator or two and Swiss cheese hood venting should do the trick
ive seen guys add an oil cooler (plate style or radiator style) to the bottom of their hood and hook it into the heater hoses prior to the control valve to just help keep it cool during the summer. these fuckers HATE heat

A.J.

OG
Jan 29, 2002
Yuma, Az
ive seen guys add an oil cooler (plate style or radiator style) to the bottom of their hood and hook it into the heater hoses prior to the control valve to just help keep it cool during the summer. these fuckers HATE heat
There’s a dude on YouTube, Matt’s Off-road Recovery, he’s got a yellow Cherokee and did that exact thing. Has the cooler mounted to the hood and small fan to blow it out the vent. Pretty cool

Reactions: smokeysevin

84projectford

Sep 8, 2010
Phoenix Az
There’s a dude on YouTube, Matt’s Off-road Recovery, he’s got a yellow Cherokee and did that exact thing. Has the cooler mounted to the hood and small fan to blow it out the vent. Pretty cool
lol i watch his stuff all the time. even that cooler doesnt keep his jeep cool. that new corvair he built is bad ass

Reactions: A.J.

A.J.

OG
Jan 29, 2002
Yuma, Az
lol i watch his stuff all the time. even that cooler doesnt keep his jeep cool. that new corvair he built is bad ass
For sure, really enjoy watching his videos and that Corvair is on a different level.

Getting a lot of parts with this to include
Trans mount
Motor mount
Trans filter
Rubicon Express rear leaf’s
ACCO’s adjustable coil spacers
JCR Off-road Weld it Yourself Winch bumper

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips