Yada Yada Yada builds

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

PSDirtracer

Oct 17, 2007
Bermuda Dunes, CA
I get to abuse a lot of rental cars. The amount of nanny saftey shit on them is pretty annoying. New cars blow.

New cars are nice but yea i just look at it like how much did that sensor or warning light cost me.but unfortunately I have to have a reliable nice vehicle for when we have produce buyers in town and since i spend so much time in them its nice to have nice things lol.

In other news we raced this weekend in the MORE 500 ..... 300, took both 5 cars both were running great and solid until the type IV car took the wrong line into the 100 ft of silt and ran into chase motorsports in is 6100 truck and broke one shock tower on our car, driver and co driver go out in just in time to watch another 5 car rear end or brand new chassis at 50mph ..... that car now needs a trailing arms back, engine, trans, fuel cell, whole back half of the chassis.

My car i was in had zero issues all day we did a rear start we set the fastest laps 4 out of 5 laps for our whole class but that wasn’t enough to get first place we ended up getting 2nd place by 14 seconds on corrected time. We are now all home and relaxing.

Attachments

PSDirtracer

Oct 17, 2007
Bermuda Dunes, CA
Spent the last 6 days in ocotillo wells with the ranger and canam, put some solid miles on both of them with zero issues on the sxs and minor issues on the ranger such as a overflow line blowing.

Attachments

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds