Yada Yada Yada builds

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

PSDirtracer

Oct 17, 2007
Bermuda Dunes, CA
Good. Glad it wasn't a turd!! It ran really strong. Must have been that throttle body spacer, bro. haha
So remember that little fall it had? Well I found out what was damaged the valve cover is bent in the back where it took the hit, lucky I have a spare cover and seal for it, but unfortunately I just got done putting the whole thing back in the truck tonight.

PSDirtracer

Oct 17, 2007
Bermuda Dunes, CA
So after pulling the motor out I realized it would be easier to just pull the trans out too and mount it all on the ground and put it all in together, which ultimately was a longer process and a pain in the ass, but it officially back in the truck now, tomorrow I will finish up connecting everything and Thursday I have new fuel line adapters coming in so hopefully Friday it will be actually running and driving again.

Attachments

Reactions: partybarge_pilot

PSDirtracer

Oct 17, 2007
Bermuda Dunes, CA
So one of the guys I do work for is looking to sell his prerunner or trade for a bronco plus cash, he used to race TT back in the day and used this has a nice chase / prerunner in the day, has working 4x4 and I believe supercharged 5.4 had a full prep last year and maybe a few hundred miles on it since and has brand new Toyo muds 35”

he had it for sale for 40k last year and nothing but is willing to deal on it to get it gone now. am thinking of buying it but don’t have enough currently after buying the Canam

Attachments

FasterNU

Mega Member
Jun 28, 2006
San Diego
my screen must be jacked on this laptop.. cuz it looks like there is a giant crack on the front of that lower trailing arm pivot

PSDirtracer

Oct 17, 2007
Bermuda Dunes, CA
So been really busy from when I bought the Can-am (oct) and rebuilding the engine and installing the motor for the ranger my shop got crazy dirty and tools everywhere and boxes from new parts everywhere. And my lack of not putting shit away because I wasn’t done working on it.

I finally spent this week organizing all my tools back into the boxes, breaking boxes down, and getting old crap out and to scrap, i was barely able to fit the Canam and ranger in before but now I can fit both and my 30ft camper and I still have a ton of room for another toy.

Attachments

Turboyota

Mar 29, 2017
Yucaipa
The first picture reminds me of how my shop always ends up.

I suck at cleaning and organizing.

Second and third pictures look awesome!

Latest posts

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds