Youtube Offroad Vlogging

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

stevyboy

Oct 12, 2010
Long Beach
www.youtube.com
So 7 miles and then??? What took you out?
Lost something in the trans. It got stuck in 3rd and then wound not go anywhere after we got it unstuck. I'm a little rusty on the filming game. We parked the race car and then started chasing for the 1600 car that was still running. Had a busy day of running around and... not filming.

84projectford

Sep 8, 2010
Phoenix Az
Lost something in the trans. It got stuck in 3rd and then wound not go anywhere after we got it unstuck. I'm a little rusty on the filming game. We parked the race car and then started chasing for the 1600 car that was still running. Had a busy day of running around and... not filming.
thats how shit goes. Filming is a full time gig on that kind of shit. Least you got out there, had good time with friends, broke shit, fixed shit, ran the course in the truck and made it back on the trailer under power.

Reactions: ucd baja

85yota

TT Motorsports
Nov 18, 2004
Santa Maria, CA
www.tt-motorsports.com
Yes I spend almost everyday in the shop and have been sucking at filming lately. It seems to add an hour or more to your day plus when I want to talk I gotta wait till air compressor is done running and mute the music playing. It all adds to the time in the shop and takes away from your productivity. I've been noticing that when I get something done I think damn I should've filmed that more and more. So gotta step up the video game and get it done again.

bullnerd

Feb 1, 2008
Yes I spend almost everyday in the shop and have been sucking at filming lately. It seems to add an hour or more to your day plus when I want to talk I gotta wait till air compressor is done running and mute the music playing. It all adds to the time in the shop and takes away from your productivity. I've been noticing that when I get something done I think damn I should've filmed that more and more. So gotta step up the video game and get it done again.
Get one of those drones that follows you around. Then just record the whole day and cut out what you don't like. Wait, Do they work indoors?

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds