ZFG SXS build

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

mikey09120

Michael Gonzalez
Dec 5, 2009
Camarillo, CA
www.facebook.com
Sold and resold likely. I have no idea where it's at.

My dad built it for his Cop buddy Bill/William Hall. We built a few projects for him and then he got a gf, got married, and disappeared to Redding. So maybe up near there?

Was pretty much a stock samurai with cage work and body panels to make it look FUCKIN SICK

partybarge_pilot

Uno mas Cervesa!
May 14, 2004
Boringsville
Been working on the beams tieing up a bunch of bs. Put on a bar to help keep it from spreading when I put on the gusset between the radius arm and the beam.

Also welded a couple from inner section of beam to the diff cover. When I cut the bar loose it had grown 1/4". Ended up having to put a ratchet strap across it and putting a gusset on the other side of the radius arm. Still not quite there so it got a couple hot passes.

Came in nicely after that.

partybarge_pilot

Uno mas Cervesa!
May 14, 2004
Boringsville

Man this table is super handy. Been working on finishing up a lot of little shit on the beams. I did the end gape on the other 3 to clear the CV boots. Did the tabs for the toe rods on the rears as seen above. Need a few more overlay plates that I forgot and the beams should be ready for paint. Except the rusty one, gonna have to take it outside to clean it. Need warmer weather.

Back to turbo talk, my supercharger idea ain't gonna fit. No way no how. Twins is way to much plumbing on the hot side and I don't think there's room for that either.

So back to a single VNT. How much boost can I get out of that while maintaining good low end power.

84projectford

Sep 8, 2010
Phoenix Az
View attachment 223351

Man this table is super handy. Been working on finishing up a lot of little shit on the beams. I did the end gape on the other 3 to clear the CV boots. Did the tabs for the toe rods on the rears as seen above. Need a few more overlay plates that I forgot and the beams should be ready for paint. Except the rusty one, gonna have to take it outside to clean it. Need warmer weather.

Back to turbo talk, my supercharger idea ain't gonna fit. No way no how. Twins is way to much plumbing on the hot side and I don't think there's room for that either.

So back to a single VNT. How much boost can I get out of that while maintaining good low end power.
Saw that coming .

What turbo are you going to run? Stock?

partybarge_pilot

Uno mas Cervesa!
May 14, 2004
Boringsville
I have a stock one now, but really looking to upgraydd!

Would also like a bolt on turbo so that I can move it up a little so that it won't cook the starter.

Latest posts

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds