ZFG SXS build

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

partybarge_pilot

Uno mas Cervesa!
May 14, 2004
Boringsville
Who the fuck would want warm whisky?

But the rear fenders will probably get cup holders.....

Got a little carried away welding the outside of the second one, put a nice big low spot in it. Looks like I'm trying metal shrinking with a torch sooner than I thought.

Reactions: bullnerd

partybarge_pilot

Uno mas Cervesa!
May 14, 2004
Boringsville
Brown Santa delivers cheap Chinese crap.

Good thing I already made all the intake piping.

Now, the real questions. Should I just run this as a single? Use it for the atmo one in a compound setup? Will running 2 VGT turbos in a compound setup work? Will the pistons come out the oilpan or the side of the block?

partybarge_pilot

Uno mas Cervesa!
May 14, 2004
Boringsville
@84projectford,

Stupid question time. Back to my original question of the stock turbo becoming a butt plug in the compound setup. Would it be advantages to set up a waste gate to bypass the little turbo if the pressure ratios got too crazy? Say boost reference it so that it would blow off if the exhaust side got more than say 10psi higher than the boost side? Wastage output would be routed back into the atmo turbski so it maintained full flow.

For everybody not 84projectford. The whole point of this line of thinking is that I want more than 25# of boost. Out of a single turbo this makes bad things happen. The stock motor right now has 25# with a mild tune. Going bigger on the injectors will require more air. Stock turbo is all ready really close (is) to maxed out.

Reactions: DirtFiend602

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds